Hosted by Assemblymember Reggie Jones-Sawyer, Sr
California offers multiple ways to gain access to financial support for college.
In order to qualify, students must fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the California Dream Act Application by June 30, 2022.
The California Student Aid Commission is offering free workshops to help students complete their application. At these workshops, advisors will be available to discuss financial aid opportunities and assist students with completing the FAFSA.
The office of Assemblymember Reggie Jones-Sawyer will be hosting a webinar on Thursday, October 7th 2021 from 6 pm to 7:30 pm via Zoom. Join us to gain knowledge on the Cal Grant Program and other resources such as the DREAM Act and The Middle Class scholarship.
What to Bring:
- Tax Returns
- FSA ID (for FAFSA applicants)
- Social Security Card or number, if applicable
- Alien registration number, if applicable
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) - yours and/or your parents’, if applicable
- List of colleges you are interested in attending
- Most current 2020 bank statements
- Parents’ most current 2020 bank statements
- Any records of untaxed income such as welfare benefits
- Social Security benefits, or child support payments
- 2020 W2’s or income information
- Parent’s 2020 W2’s or income information
- Driver’s License, if you have one
Register now to receive meeting details!
** For questions contact Destyni Freese at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (213)744-2111