College Career Fair
Saturday, September 15
10 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Los Altos High School
15325 Los Robles Ave.
- Admissions representatives from 50 colleges, universities, and career technical education programs.
- Information about college admissions requirements & application process.
- Workshops in English & Spanish on Financial Aid, the DREAM Act, SAT/ACT, Community Colleges, and much more.
- All high school seniors will be eligible to participate in the 57th Assembly District Essay Contest. Three winners will be recipients of $1000 scholarships. Students must be present to accept.
- All high school students who attend will be entered in the opportunity drawing for prizes ranging from $100 to $250. Students must be present to accept.